Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Recap..

I must admit, I didn't watch all of the Oscars last night. I actually only watched the Red Carpet show. So not like me, but I've been neglecting my DVR and had to catch up on my Thursday night shows: Greys Anatomy, Private Practice & Jersey Shore.

I always love Halle Barry, she's not too risky when it comes to her choices, but she always looks fabulous!




My absolute favorite of the evening was Mila Kuis. Sadly I had to google her to find out who she was, but WOW this dress will make me remember who she is forever! I love everything about this dress, from the draping to the lace and the color- it's vintage glam with a modern twist. Rock on sister!



Sadly, my biggest let down this year, Reese Witherspoon. Sorry, it's just too boring for me.



And biggest shocker, Gwyneth Paltrow. I'm so not a fan of her style, but she rocked this dress!




I think award show season is actually complete. Bummer.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment