Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Place Deserves a Post of It's Own

In my opinion, it's too superior to even have on the Best of Charleston list because it's seriously that amazing.

Wild Flour deserves a post of their own for their fabulousness. Other then the amazing tea selection and scones, they have cupcakes, cookies, mmm.. and yes, Raspberry Nutella turnovers. They are hard to come by since people stalk them out like I do, but man once you get your hands on one... no words. Lauren has been written up in various publications for her work, see one write up here in the New York Times  and some delicious, mouth watering pictures!

Take a look at how my meetings look for today, it's beautiful. Loose herbal tea, Mozzarella Pesto & Sun Dried Tomato Scone and my e-mails. It makes me feel better.





On a completely different note, please say a little prayer for my baby girl Miss Paris. She had to go in for testing this morning and we'll get results tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck, so I'm eating scones.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment