Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day of LOVE

I'm a HUGE fan of Valentine's Day. Most people say it's a Hallmark holiday, and I can't argue- technically it is. I just think it's fabulous to have a day dedicated to love. I'm not saying I don't feel loved everyday, I just think in it deserves to have it's own day.

In celebration this year, hubby and I went all out. We started with a couples massage at One Respe on Friday. I just love this place. If I could go weekly, I would. Let's say my gift to my hubby was a little selfish just because I love this place so much, and I was able to participate :)

Since his gift came a little early, so did mine.


Obsessed with my fabulous new piece from Hyla Dewitt Jewelry ,  a local Charleston designer. These fabulous pieces can be picked up at my favorite boutique Sally Bettes . No worries my friends, pieces can be ordered from Sally Bettes if your not in Charleston. Just give Justin a call and he'll ship directly to you.

Love and Kisses,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment