Sunday, February 13, 2011

Let's Paint.

After much debate we've decided to purchase paint for the bathroom, and get a sample for the bedroom. We're actually going to take on this project ourselves, scary! Since hubby and I aren't the handiest it should be fun.

Here's the color we purchased for the bathroom. It's Purple Mauve. We actually got the paint from Sherwin Williams instead of Home Depot because the quality is better.


It's the perfect shade of purple for my shabby chic bathroom. I cannot wait to show you the progress after it's painted. It's going to kick ass! I honestly think it's my favorite room in the house.

We also purchased a color sample for our bedroom, it's a pretty light grey color based on the color "Beyond" 42D4 from True Value.

Other colors to be posted as we make progress :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment