Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Watch out, Williamsport

With a trip to visit family and friends in just a few short weeks, I'm already making my list of Pennsylvania must haves. Here are just a few items I'll be stock-piling in my car to come back to SC with me



Only available in PA, these little babies are fantastic. They have a nice zing/spice to them which makes them incredibly delicious.



Don't ask, but I've been craving these. The combination of sweet peanut butter filling and chocolate cake YUM.



Last but not least, Park Pizza. OMG. I can't wait for you. I believe it may be the first meal I have upon my arrival. Lauren, when you pick me up from the airport is it possible to have one of these waiting in your car?


For those friends that live in PA, don't take these items for granted! I'm coming soon :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment