Friday, February 18, 2011

A Thintervention

So, it's been crazy. My work is taking over my life. Wedding season starts for me tomorrow and lasts until about July. I guess it's a good thing to be busy, but with the move and all of the change in my life, plus now an even more hectic work schedule I'm so off balance. We're not too much further away from the gym, but with my schedule being crazier I decided to cancel my membership and work out at home. With my new friend- Jackie. I decided to name her since we are going to be spending at least an hour together daily.



Named after the infamous crazy workout guru of Bravo Jackie Warner.


That's right, I'm going to be a skinny bitch in no time!

Tonight is my last night of being a fat kid, so I celebrate with my love of pizza from JI Pizza while catching up on  DVR while my darling hubby puts together my new toy.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment