Sunday, February 20, 2011

Shabby Chic Obsessed.

I'm so proud. Our house is finally starting to look like a home. I'm so proud of my hubby for tackling some household projects on his own. I've been a crazy person with all things work, so all I've done is pick out decor and put the poor man to work.

But finally, you can see my bathroom vision come together! Sadly, I don't have any before pictures to share.

I purchased this gorgeous chandelier from Overstock. After I received it in the mail, I ordered another one because I loved it so much.




Here's my fabulous shower curtain purchased from Target and towels from Marshalls



And the little beauty hanging over the sink. Since we have a his and hers sink we decided to put a chandelier above each and to get rid of the cheap looking lighting the came with the house. The 2nd chandelier isn't here yet, but will look just like this at the other sink.



Yay for house projects! Up next, painting the bedroom.

post signature

1 comment: