Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yikes!

My husband just reminded me that I haven't blogged lately, what a stalker! Just kidding, love you Justin <3 I must say, we finally have our closing date on Tuesday {I'm doing back flips!}. We've been busy attempting to pack and to find chairs.

The ones I posted from World Market were a huge FAIL. Any of the ones I found were discontinued. Major bummer. We spent today shopping around to find nothing.

Ordering online scares me. Not really in regards to clothing, but furniture- YIKES. Thankfully Overstock has amazing customer service and a killer return policy. I ended up finding these little beauties and I think they will match beautifully.

We only ordered one set, because then if I do hate them, I won't have to ship back all of them. I'll keep you posted on a review once the arrive. I must say I'm beyond excited I could type in our new address for them to be shipped!

Next decor stop, finding bath mats and towels for our master bedroom! Any recommendations?

Back to eating junk food and packing. XO

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment