Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time For A Change

So many things in my life are changing, I figured what else could I do? I'm a spontaneous person. Last night I had the idea to change up my look. For those of you that don't know, my grandmother was a hair dresser. I've had every single cut & color EVER. I'm so not like my Mother at all, as it's rare she took advantage of the fact that she could have the latest color and style whenever she wanted- I on the other had took complete advantage.

First thing this morning I called my fabulous stylist Michael at A Stuart Lawrence Salon to see if he had any openings for today, tomorrow or Saturday. Luckily I'm in today at 4 :)

Here's my color inspiration.




Cut yet TBD. I guess we'll just say, it's up to Michael. I suppose we'll do a "before" with the most recent picture I have with my hair actually styled & down.


Welcome to my spontaneous life / what I do when I'm stressed. Perhaps tomorrow I'll do a photo montage of my different looks + my new look for 2011.

Until then. xoxo


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tonight! That is such a drastic change-Nicole's hair is so. dark. in that picture. I bet it will be awesome, very excited to see the results!

    ReplyDelete