Monday, January 10, 2011

The Search Continues..

I can't find a shower curtain that I'm quite as obsessed with. Pathetic, I know. I'm blogging day 3 about shower curtains. I guess it's the only thing that's getting me through the stress of the mortgage process. Fingers crossed, we're suppose to close next week {but we're still waiting on the date!}.

Here are the new contenders, with keeping the same color palate of Plum on the walls and Grey bath accessories. Both i found at Urban Outfitters.



or




What do you think? Or do you think I'm just crazy?!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Bummer about the original curtain, but I think you can still do the same color palette as before with these. And I equally love both of them, so I don't think you can go wrong. And I was totally obsessive about this stuff while we were waiting to close, so I totally relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the ruffle shower curtain. It's so different and so visually stunning. Bathrooms are usually so clean-lined, I think the ruffle curtain certainly adds some femininity especially with the gray accents! Btw...loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Amanda. I love the ruffle. I pretty much used the fact that my hubby is away to plan my major decor fights for when he returns. I just think it will hit the look i'm going for, especially with the chandelier. So glad yor reading :)

    ReplyDelete