Saturday, January 8, 2011

Finally, a color sheme

Finally. I've come up with a color palate for the master bath in our new home. It's based on this gorgeous shower curtain I found at Bed Bath & Beyond.




I'm not one to do crazy colors all over the house, so I decided that when we do paint, we'll do neutrals in the living areas and fun colors in the bathrooms :)



Walls will be Plum



While bathroom accessories {towels & rugs will be grey}




And, I'm obsessed with this chandelier I saw at Lowe's which is too mini for the dining room area, so I think I'll hang it in the bathroom instead. I just must have it!



I'll accent with a basic brushed metal bath ensemble similar to this.

I'm so ready to get into this house. I may not have much else planned, but at least the master bath will look kick ass!

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment