Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Obsessed.

I have a problem. Or just an obsession. Here's how the story goes: when first moving to lovely Charleston in August 2009; my hubby and I were walking down the street and stumbled upon a brand new store near the market called Sally Bettes . It didn't look like a normal store on the market, more high end and stylish & the windows were calling my name! We walked in where I met Justin {my other husband, but he's gay}. From that day forward I knew I had a best friend in Charleston, and a new store to shop.



Here we are just a few weeks ago at my 25th birthday bash!

Anyways.. he owns this fabulous store which has been closed due to relocation for a few months {my wallet has thanked me!} but now he's reopened and more fabulous then ever! Here are a few of my favorite picks:

Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet
Escapada One Shoulder Dress in Navy



Hayla Dewitt Jewelry

For those of you that are locals, Sally Bettes is having a Grand Re-Opening on Friday, January 14th from 6-8pm which will include trunk shows from Escapada & Halya Dewitt Jewelry along with delicious bites from Newton Farms Catering . It's an RSVP only type thing so e-mail sallybettesboutique@gmail.com to get on the list!


post signature

1 comment: