Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I'm Loving

Let's talk about something other then my new home {or soon to be new place}. This entire process is so draining, I can think of a million other things to do {that I hate} and would take over this process.

So let's take a breather, here are a few things I'm loving at the moment.

Smoke Room Polish from Ulta


Refresh Tea from Starbucks it's minty and delicious

Charleston Junior League Cookbook, this little beauty is crammed with every southern deliciousness recipe out there. I'm a proud new "provisional" member and excited to start testing some of the recipes out {after all I'm a southern wanna-be} Get your copy here Cooking In The South it's way reasonably priced and makes a great gift for yourself or the impossible to shop for. Keep reading and you'll see some tested recipes on this blog.

These little lovelies make life so much easier. Want to eat healthy and don't have tons of time on your hands? Smack on the grill mates to a piece of chicken and pop on the grill on in the oven, delicious and EASY!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment