Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Have A Sweet Tooth

The more you follow this, the more you will realize I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. Occasionally I'll get the urge to make something spur of the moment. Lucky for you, I'll post these recipes and they are easy & unplanned, with items normally found in your kitchen {or mine}

Let's call this one Nutell-amazing

What you'll need:
Puff Pastry Shells {frozen}
Raspberry Jelly or Preserves {seedless}
Nutella


Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place Puff Pastry Shells on Baking Sheet and Bake for 20-25 Minutes {I baked for 22}
Remove from oven and let sit for 2 minutes


Remove "tops" of pastry shell.

Use one teaspoon raspberry jelly to fill in cup.

In the meantime, heat two tablespoons Nutella in sauce pan. Once smooth, spoon out and layer on top of Raspberry Jelly.



Place "top" back on Pastry & Drizzle with extra Nutella. Pour yourself a nice glass of bubbles too, you deserve it!

Enjoy. I'm Francesca: the daughter of a chef, I'm obsessed with Nutella & Champagne, & I rock at life.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Uh, this looks amazing. I heart Nutella. Great idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete