Thursday, May 5, 2011

You Know You're From The North...

There are days that my job is a little overwhelming and stressful, but there are also days that I absolutely love it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Hubby and I just joined the Harbor Club and we're so excited! For those of you that aren't familiar, it's a local Charleston hang out for business people. They have dinners, happy hours, speakers, work space- all kinds of fabulous things for business professionals/ we are trying so hard to be "southern" ha ha.

Tonight was our first official event as members, we did this fabulous Cinco De Mayo boat cruise on this fabulous boat The Palmetto Breeze




Looks fun right? Especially with beer, margaritas and networking. It's been quite nice in Charleston during the day, in the 80s and comfortable at night.

Don't be jealous of this killer view.



This idiot decided it would be a good idea to wear a dress and flip flops while drinking and ice cold beverage on a breezy boat. I'm screaming northerner who doesn't know what to wear on a boat.


Now, we have exhibit B. The proper attire.



At least I did have some hot hubby action to keep me warm :)



PS- Check out the new cut and color from the fabulous Salon 101


Ole!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my lord! Take that dreadful picture of me off of here immediately! Haha, glad you were able to come. Love you mucho! xoxo

    ReplyDelete