Saturday, May 14, 2011

Estate Score!

It's official. I have a new Saturday morning tradition other then the Farmer's Market- I'm estate sale hopping! One of my neighbors told me about this fabulous website called Total Estate Sales which is a local company in Charleston that specializes in home liquidations and estate sales. I didn't think much of it when she asked me to go, then I looked at the pictures on the site from today's sale in I'on. OMG. All I have to say is I'm so bummed I missed out and didn't go yesterday when it started, because I would have walked away from it with some fabulous kick-butt furniture for the house.

Since we had no luck at the first, we had hubby look up some nicer areas in Charleston with advertised sales in the Post and Courier which led us to the Wentworth Street estate sale. Just to give you an idea, here's what homes on Wentworth look like:




One word. SCORE. Take a look at the steals that I walked away with from this fabulous estate sale for only $87.



Killer vintage framed Vermouth print $25.00



Waterford Crystal Scotch Decanter for the Hubby $54

and the steal of the day.... the sterling silver water pitcher for $8

Before:


After:


Whoop whoop!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love that pitcher! I might have to start hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete