Monday, May 9, 2011

A Clean House is a Happy House

I finally sucked it up and deep cleaned the house on my only day off this weekend and I must say my cleaning products of choice rocked! I never thought I'd post about cleaning products, but I have found some I dispise and some I just love! For the fellow homeowners, and clean freaks- my favorites:


Perfect for countertops and the kitchen sink!


My go-to for if one of the dogs has an "accident"


Just amazing. We had some tape marks on one of our showers from when the contractors built the house, and this took it right off! I'm obsessed with this product!

I recently purchased this Simple Human Hands-Free Soap Dispensor from Costco, it's amazing! They also have them available at Bed Bath and Beyond & Macy's Perfect for in the kitchen and for the germaphobe like me.


Simply spray, and walk away. No lie. Rinse after 5 minutes and your shower will sparkle.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment