Sunday, May 29, 2011

Estate Score II

I love weekends off. They don't happen to often, but when I do have them my new love is Estate Sales. This week I was lucky enough to hit up on the opening Friday, instead of Saturday. While the person's home decor taste wasn't quite what I wanted, they did have some other little gems that I found purchase-worthy.



 Why yes, I will take your Delicious blossoming sweet basil plant for only $3


I'll also take your chic white bubbled hemline rain coat with tags still hanging showing the retail price of $299, for only $25.


My father always taught me to check out the vintage looking aka the ones that are practically falling apart cookbooks. I found this 1st edition James Beard Cookbook for only $5. This one's for you, Daddy!


Hubby has been wanting a new office phone, oh here's one for $10 that's practically brand new.



Lastly, I saw this flip book and decided to start a tradition with my girlfriends. It's Queen Bitch to you. 30 days of funny, pee your pants sayings. I'm going to pass it to one of my girlfriends once my month is over, and then they do the same.. it's like recycling! Score only $4 for everyone to get a laugh.

Looking forward to the next at Wappoo Heights. Anyone want to join?

xoxo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment