Saturday, May 21, 2011

McCradys = McLicious

Bar snacks are trending in my world right now. There are so many fabulous places in Charleston that offer amazing little bar menus. Carolina's has a fabulous happy hour, as seen in my previous post, while McCrady's has the best late-night snacks. We had an awesome bartender, Heather who was super attentive and fun to chat with!

Oh and amazing drinks. Hands down favorite drink in Charleston- The French Fashioned.




This little beauty is made with Grey Goose, Lemon & Champagne. OMG. If you love bubbles, this is going to be your new best friend.

Next, for the snacks. All amazing- and super reasonable {about $6 per plate} and enough to share.



Grouper Fritters with Tomato Jam & Malt Vinegar. Heaven on a plate.



Sour Cream & Onion Pork Rinds. Anyone who knows Sean Brock knows this man rocks out anything Pork. So we rocked this, for the fat kid in all of us.



Fried Clams with Dill. So good!

Now, for Sean Brock. I'm obsessed. This man has the coolest tattoo sleeve I've ever seen.


Read the tattoo tell all here .

McCradys = Big Win

xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

  1. McCrady's is epic!! I totes agree on the bar menus. I usually prefer those so I can have a little taste of everything. That drink sounds so good! I love S.N.O.B's Firefly and Mint-infused Lemonade

    ReplyDelete