Thursday, May 26, 2011

Decor Dreamer

I've been so caught up with work and it's crazy wedding season, that I haven't had much time to focus on the home decor and finishing up projects to make our house feel more "homey".

Thank goodness for Memorial Day Sale e-mails, or I would have missed out big time. I've had some good buys today, one which is decor! Whoop!

Dear Crate & Barrel Online Outlet, I'm obsessed with you. And you all can thank me for introducing you.

Let's give a little design board of our bedroom.



Plantation Cove Bed from American Signature Furniture


Our wall color is a little lighter, but I can't find the exact swatch of what we used, but it's a light grey.

And now, for my fabulous find...


Can I get a hell yes?! This is perfect. It's actually SO perfect, that they only had the comforter available. So, I've taken the advice of a friend and decided on bright white sheets, and grey shams. What do you think of this color and design combo?

Let's hope I like it more then the dud of a comforter I purchased and returned to Kohl's a month or two back.

It's going to be a "let's get the house looking fabulous weekend" I'll be hitting up a fabulous estate sale on Kiawah tomorrow . Check out pictures here  and let me know if you'd like to join- I'll be there at noon.

Bring it on.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment