Monday, April 4, 2011

Wish List

I admit it, I've been swamped this past week. We'll just say I'm in wedding hell. It's not a bad thing, but it's just incredibly busy to the point that I haven't stopped in over a week, literally. I guess I deserved my almost 4 hour nap this afternoon.

Although I haven't had mucht time to think household things, I do have a wish-list that I've created. I guess just a little bit at a time...

1. Keep Calm And Carry On


I'm thinking this will be killer in our bathroom framed, still deciding on a color, but thinking grey would be nice. What do you think?

2. I'm mildly obsessed with this Rosette Bedding from Anthropologie in Turf Green.



It's a little over what I was hoping to spend, but in the end I hope I'll have it in our room. I think the color is just perfect and the style is exactly what I was looking for.

3.  Lastly, dear husband. Please book our vacation to Riviera Maya. I've even picked out where to stay- I'm that good Secrets Capri Riviera Maya


I'm already dying from wedding season. My body aches and I'm exhausted. So, please- PLEASE I'm begging!

xoxoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment