Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Best Movies of All Time

1. Clueless


Growing up, I wanted to be Cher. The girl had a computer system for her outfits and lived in a white columned mansion. I guess it wasn't too practical to think it would actually happen, but a girl can dream. Hands down. Best movie of all time.

2. Love Actually




 There are way too many people who haven't seen this movie. If your one of them, rent it NOW. I learned of this movie and watched it religiously in college at SJU. I've now practically memorized it line for line. Stories within a story can first be confusing- and you may have to watch it more then once to actually "get" it. I'm not into British movies, nor am I into British actors. This movie makes me love Hugh Grant {weird I know}.

3. Catch Me If You Can


Based on a true story, and Frank Abignale now lives in Charleston. Hells yes.

4. Wedding Crashers


I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with Vince Vaughn. In practically all of his movies. I will say lately I've learned to love "The Breakup" even though I was less then thrilled when it first came out.

5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days


I really wish they were a couple in real life. I just adore Matthew and Kate together.

Some close runners in the race... The Devil Wears Prada {although the book was much better!}, The Holiday, The Little Mermaid,  The Italian Job {why I bought a Mini Cooper}.

xoxoxo

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Too cute! I found you through Lisa Buckley. I'm a provisional this year, too. :)

    ReplyDelete