Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding, I'm Over You.

First and foremost, I'm not a fan of Kate. Period. Not because she's marrying Prince William {personally, Prince Harry is more my type} , but because she's a snob! Ugh. I had high hopes, because I always thought she was so pretty and looked down to earth, and then I watched an interview on 20/20 and it blew it! I think she's a snobby brat from her mannerisms to the way she speaks. She will NEVER be fabulous and amazing like Princess Diana EVER!

Apparently I'm not the only one that thinks she's a bitch. One of the guards actually got fired for calling her one via facebook. Read on here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/25/cameron-reilly-scots-guar_n_853229.html

Although I'm not a fan, I have to admit I'll still be watching. I work in the wedding industry so I'm just curious to see what the new trends are going to be moving forward. We all know that everyone is going to try to replicate everything from the colors to the dress, cake, flowers.. everything. So I figured I should see it in the flesh before I see the copy-cats.

To celebrate the craziness of the media and the Royal Wedding, I have some fun treats for you to see in commemoration. Don't be jealous you didn't think of these yourself. I chuckled as I scrolled through them listed on MSN . These are just my favorites:


Your own William & Kate sheets!

I will always be a bigger fan of Harry

Papa John's is doing a Royal Pizza in England

And lastly, tea bags.


Seriously? People are really buying these items. What has this world come to?!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment