Sunday, April 17, 2011

6 Shore Road

It's nice having a bff that owns a clothing boutique because you always get a sneak peek at the awesome new lines they carry in the store. I have a new obsession with the 6 Shore Road line that Sally Bettes on King is carrying.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

Flip Flop Dress


Tight Rope Romper

&

St. Barth's Kaftan

The last is my absolute favorite, I swear the picture does it NO justice. I purchased this and have a mid-length tank dress I'm going to wear under it so it can be worn out with a pair of heels. It's gorgeous! Now I just need to wait to have hubby take me somewhere fabulous so I can rock this new piece!

I think my favorite part about this new line is the off-the-runway look for such a killer price point. All of those pictured above are under a $110 price point!

Shop On!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment