Friday, April 8, 2011

I Feel Like A Spice Girl

My long awaited package of new shoes arrived in the mail today. After working double wedding weekend last weekend, and having another this week- for a total of 3 days on my feet and manual labor, I decided to buy shoes meant for people that are on their feet.

After wedding #2 I could barely walk {seriously!}. I even soaked in the foot spa, took Motrin before I went to bed, and had a glass of wine. No help.

I would probably die this wedding season if I kept wearing heels. It's depressing. I am sad about it, but I can't be a slave to fashion at work during events anymore, or I'll end up paralyzed. So I made a purchase I've really been dreading to make.

Let's do a comparison.


The Spice Girls, Circa 1996

vs.

Harmony- Shoes for Crews


They aren't too pretty, but they'll have to do. The real test will be next week's wedding weekend, believe it or not I have a weekend off! SCORE!

Added Bonus:
Designed to improve posture & balance.
Reduce pressure on joints
Tone leg muscles

I like to think they are closer looking to the Spice Girls shoes, but sadly I think they are close in comparison to the geriatric shoes I found online.


Bummer.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. hi would you recomemend theese shoes? are they heavy or as dorky as they look. i wouldnt mind them but the heel looks so big...
    thank you

    ReplyDelete