Friday, March 4, 2011

Forever, Fabulous!

I can honestly say I'm not and never have been a huge fan of Forever21 . Maybe it's because everything feels so "mini" on me, so I don't bother to try on. I've only ever purchased a few things from the store, but I suppose today made up for my lack of shopping in their establishment.

I didn't shrink in body size overnight, so I didn't buy clothes {okay well, leggings and a shirt dress} but I found some fabulous costume jewelry pieces!



I'm a huge fan of big earrings, these will be perfect to dress up a boring outfit. Only $6



And bling, bling for yet another $6


I also found two fabulous statement necklaces. Why spend tons of $ on costume jewelry, I'd rather spend $ on the real stuff!


Gorgeous for $7


And a little more nicely made with the clasp and has some rhinestones too but they didn't photograph well. I "splurged" on this one for $20.
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Forever 21 jewelry but I feel like it has a funky smell to it after a couple of uses.. Like a lead or factory smell.. :( So I steer clear and go to H&M & Charlotte Russe.. I do LOVE the second paid of earrings though.

    ReplyDelete