Friday, March 11, 2011

Beautify Me

My mother has the most products I've ever seen. From face and eye creams to lotions and washes, I can honestly say she's over the top. I too, have my beauty must-haves so in honor of my mother, I'm sharing my go-to products. These are tried and true, and I'll never stray away from these favorites.


Target brand coco butter lotion. I live in the south, I'm at the beach constantly and my skin gets dry so this is fantastic for year-round usage. I prefer it over the Vaseline brand, I think it's thicker and smells better.


A lady must always have her signature scent. I just love Marc Jacobs Daisy. No need to switch scents for seasons, this works for every occasion.



It's taken me years to find an eyeliner that doesn't give me raccoon eyes, finally Ulta's eyeliner has come to my rescue. It's no smudge and goes on smoothly.


My newest obsession. I just made the switch recently and couldn't be more surprised on how awesome this product works. The name says it all. I just adore false lashes and think they look fabulous, but really who wants to deal with that everyday, plus when you take them off they pull off your real lashes. This mascara is a quick and easy fix.


I'm not normally a hair product person, but when my stylist Michael used this product in my hair, I had to have it. Who cares if it costs as much as my hair cut. You only need a pump, and it's lasted me for months and it's only half way gone. This is perfect for SC weather. It keeps your hair smooth and doesn't weigh you down. Awesome! If your a Chs girl like me, pick it up at SL Salon and get Michael G. to cut your hair too :)


I've never been one to pound on make-up, it's just not my style. I prefer a more natural but shimmery look. This palate is perfect because it has different "looks" depending on your mood.

Now, beautify!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. We're currently mascara twinsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny...I was going to do a beauty post this week too! And I'm looking for a good eyeliner, I'll have to try the Ulta.

    ReplyDelete