Sunday, March 27, 2011

Decor Queen

Hubby and I have been working hard on getting little odds and ends finished around the house. We've hung some more pictures and have picked up a couple little items that just help make it "home".

We started and are almost complete with hubby's new office. Check out this fabulous desk we found at Office Depot . We painted the same grey color that's in our bedroom because we had so much leftover paint and it looks fabulous with the espresso finish of the desk.


We went to Target and got a few little solar outdoor lights, since my new obsession is to have the front of our house decorated. All of the neighbors have cute little rocking chairs {it's a southern thing}, planters filled with flowers or flower boxes. I can't find planters that I'm in love with, they are always too small or not the right color so I'm seriously considering cute floral boxes with some fun flowers in them.



or something like this



I'll probably opt for something more similar to the second one.

Lastly, I'm looking for a new comforter for the summer for the bedroom. I'd love something greenish and found this set online at Target but the comforter may be too heavy.


I'm obsessed with the color and think it would be fabulous with our black furniture and grey walls.

I'm feeling designer-ish. Finally things are falling together decor-wise.

xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment