Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Obsession- Diet Cheerwine

For those of you who live in the North, I'm so sorry you can't experience what I'm about to share with you. For those in the South, new to the South or visiting the South - just try it, you'll be obsessed too! It's not a Coke or Pepsi product, rather it's made from the same family-run company when it originated in 1917.


My catering chef introduced me to this little lovely a few weeks ago, and now I constantly crave it. It has better flavor and isn't as sweet as cherry coke.

Lucky for the northerners, Cheerwine is planning on having nationwide distribution by 2017. Until then, hit up Cheer Wine Finder , you'll be glad that you did!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Francesca,

    Way to make me envy your life in the south even more. When can I move in?

    Love always,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cheerwine! I can't get used to the diet, but I have several friends who swear by the diet.

    ReplyDelete