Friday, December 31, 2010

ABC's

Let's get to know me...

A - Age: 25

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: ugh, I hate doing the dishes : I cook, hubby cleans :
D - Dad's Name: Vince

E - Essential start your day item: shot of B12 :no I'm serious, B12 deficiency here people! :

G - Goals you've set: Short Term: mind, body, and spiritual wellness Long Term: obtain a second degree in nursing
H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play(ed): none

J - Job title: Catering Director

K - Kid(s): Two doggles : Ginger & Paris :

L- Lasting memory: 10.18.2008 :the wedding of a lifetime:
M - Mom's name: Denise

N - Nickname: F: Fran :Cesca

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: hubby was hospitalized two years ago for two whole weeks, didn't leave his bed side the entire time.

P - Pet Peeve: fake people

Q - Quotes you like: "Shoes & Handbags are as vital as air and water" - Jessica Simpson & “Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.” Coco Chanel

R - Right or left handed: Righty

S - Siblings: Vincent :Natalie :in-law: Joel :in-law: Ryan :in-law: Chad :in-law: Vanessa :in-law: Jessica :in-law:

T - Traits: outgoing : friendly : honest : kind : stylish :
U - Unusual talent(s): none that I know of..

V - Vegetable you hate: Oysters
W - Worst Habit: being impatient :about everything :

X - X-rays you've had? too many to count : I'm quite clumsy :

Y - Yummy food you make: I'm quite the chef : lucky for you I'll post my recipes :

Z - Zodiac: Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment