Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eat It Up at Eurasia

Wow, you can tell I've obviously been so busy with work, I've been so bad with blogging. I have SO much to catch up on.

Here's a review from a fabulous, new restaurant in Mt.Pleasant Eurasia. If you haven't yet been here, I highly recommend it! The ambiance, food and staff were top notch. It's actually located in a strip mall off of 17N, but you wouldn't ever suspect it when you walk in. If your dreading the downtown scene because it's tourist season, try some of the fabulous off-the-beaten path places in Mt. Pleasant or Johns Island.



The city chic interior with Asian flare is eye candy and sets the tone for everything else. We were greeted at the door by one of the owners, which to me is a huge thing! It's nice to see them involved in daily operation. We chatted of course, about the "industry" since I'm a restaurateur's child and in the food and beverage industry myself.

The menu is divine. So many delicious looking things.

I started with the best Onion Soup I've ever had. The onions were cooked in balsamic, and topped with Mozzarella unlike traditional French Onion Soup.

And the main entree, Pan Seared Big Eye Tuna.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment